Haiz......tired tired tired......

Burn oil for nearly 2 weeks more, when I can really get a good rest? So tired. Im now nearly a dead fish. Somemore nobody want to cook me eat also. Hoho! Try something new but post something wrong, oh my! Whats wrong with me? Oh, Mamma Mia. Tomorrow got a lot of classes to attend, and somemore presentation again. Oh no! My schedule already mess up!!! My life in this 2 weeks in Kampar totally mess! Untidy! I find the trouble for myself! Oh no!

Haiz......you can't have a good night out of this place, when you are rushing assignments. Somemore have recieving childish threathenings at monday night. What the XXXX! I didn't angry but feel weird. Walau! Anyway, I still have to rush work no matter how many threats I having. And after rush, I prefer a good sleep, and really don't want to care what threats or challenges. Just let me sleep ok? Sleep sleep sleep......zzzzzz

I WAS SICKED AND TIRED OF EVERYTHING
WHEN I CALL YOU LAST NIGHT FROM GLASGOW
WHAT I DO IS EAT AND SLEEP AND SING
WISHING EVERY SHOW WAS THE LAST SHOW......zzzzz

Comments

Popular Posts