Girls in UTAR.

How many days Im here? Forgot zor, lazy to count. My both brothers had ask me before, but I can't asnwer. Too early! Now leh.......

I wonder am I grow up, easily think about feeling already. Many people ask me got leng lui here anot? I always said, all student here leng zai leng lui, if u walk around here u also leng zai leng lui. Im still avaliable here. But I cannot chase a girl that I really targeted them since 1st day Im know TA18 members, even other groups. Because Im too late.

First girl, she totally good looking, beautiful, looks a bit lame, but she is cute. OMG! I want her be my 2nd girl friend leh! What a gentle girl, even the voice also cute. But...... got a guy always fetch her to uni everyday, and she looks very happy with him.....and her bf, wow! Always being "black face god" when seeing me talk to her, even a word. Is he going to beat me? Haiz......suan ba.....esse....k.....acca....

Then, many cute girls in my class. Another one, she looks pro, and gentle also. She also bit funny. When be with her longer, I really like her style. Polite, humour, cute also. Hoho. What Im feel to her? I wonder also. Just like friend with her? Be assignment mates with her? Or....... be forever with her? Until now, even I know she got bf in Sg, also hard to wipe her out. But thanks God to helping me to control myself. But she is the one that realy can affect me......

Still got one more, she is not really beautiful, ok ok la. But these days, she always beside me. When the mid-term period, we always go library read news paper, go to canteen. And we chat alot. 1st time I chat with a girl so much. We chat a lot, even form her, I got plan to go trip with my those brothers and sisters to Melaka (but sadly got ppl busy). She share with me a lot, but also can said not really a lot. But I just feel that we are can said like brother sister. I got not much feeling over than that. I claim it. But got one smart guy ask me was she is my gf. OMG! I told him, she got HUBBY. I saw it in her phone......

I wonder, am I so late oh? Every girl that really influence me, all are not avaliable. And now according to my friends, almost 98% girls there are not avaliable! AND MY FRIENDS ARE ONEOF THEIR BF! WTF!

Then why they tell me leh? Laugh me still single? Haiz......
My mum seems want me have gf ASAP! When talk to me, every time got gf issues one. Even I put the back seat at my bicycle, she ask me is it use to fecth girls when she saw it. So stressful sometimes. Old pals ask me got targt anot, brothers ask me got gf anot, now my mum are also wanna have sum pou tea to drink....... Ah! God, why you don't give me one more didi? I dun mind to teach one more monkey........

But......I think I can find the ideal one, right?
since actually everyone are supporting me......

Toh Sen Hao, 20, Male, Student, Ranger, STILL AVALIABLE. ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey toh sen hao...so free ar??? everyday almost upgrading ur blog..with long long essay...too long essay....read oso wasting time....haha^^ ..hey the 1st 2 gal u mention i think i noe who r them wo...hahaha.....jz drop u a comment only...
Jin Hoong said…
hey..mind me dropping a comment?
why are you so desperate for a girl.haha.anyway u will find one soon,ok.

Im single also lah.if uve more,introduce them to me,ok.wahaha

by the way,im your msn pal. haha.

Popular Posts