The countdown night for the naughty boy (Part 0ne)

Lalala, I haven sleep again, although Im sick.

Erm, really wonder that is that a miracle for me again. I can see that, Bro Kin Wai had told me he go out with few friends; Chee Loung had grumble a bit to Bro Samy that both of them no place to go for countdown, and Samy is online in Chee Loung's room (is that really no programme?); Bro Boon is, staying at home; Hueih Li.....I don't know; Caglvine, going to BBQ and gathering......

Today I start my management presentation, but unluckily that I suddenly feel wanna faint down. I not much energy so that made my presentation bored. What I can eleborate as I prepared has gone from my mind, and keep on coughing again. Although the slides is ok...... Then before we leave uni, Chang Jun had suggest go somewhere tonight. Choo had told them go to Ipoh Moven Peak for steamboat. Although I hope to go but so bad that not enough transport. But nevermind, since I need to rest more.

At night, I watch drama myself. And also sms to Bro Kin Wai and Boon what was their programme. When I saw Hooi Ling online, I ask her about the press conference photos. Then she ask me to join her BBQ later at 0000. I feel a bit not well and wanna reject but she keep on ask me go. Ok geh, since Im feel bored, so I go out to find her at 2330.

I can saw that, many students playing water together, in one of the house. Many people coming out. The street become very noisy and busy. But I like the atmosphere. When I walk out to new town, Gosh! Thousands of people gather at the small Plaza there, and countdown together. So many people. I shock that really having some big ceremony in this small town.

知道宋朝吗?据说北宋开封城异常繁华,南宋的临安更是拥挤。街道上都是行人,房屋盖至四五层,夜市商店无不客满,城中一片繁华热闹的景象。今夜,我看到的new town,就如临安城,店铺开到半夜都不舍得关,数千人聚集在一起,的确少不了饮食店的买卖,男女老少都在欢呼着,住在店铺上层的学生们也探头出来欢呼一番。这种景象,的确让我觉得我好像到了开封或是临安的感觉。虽然忘了拍照,但是这种感觉不是每个人都会了解的,除非他们知道宋史吧!

不过,这种景象,也许在金宝,一年就只有这一次......

I have done something naughty that night. Hoho, but I stop here now, because Im tired already, and tomorrow I only get what I want. Hahaha. Continue tomorrow, zzzz........

Anyway.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE WORLD
WISH YOU ALL ALWAYS BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY FOREVER
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
GOD SHINE ON THE WHOLE WORLD

Comments

Popular Posts