Christmas eve and Christmas......

Everyone was back to homwtown except me. The reason is I don't want so fast go back and nothing to do. Im here at least can online.

Is that a miracle again? Tonight, Leh Yeng has back from Sarawak. Hoho! Once again, the lonely christmas eve had giving me the miracla again. Haha! Thanks God. Well, I steam a salmon fish and cook rice. But badly today I got flu. Maybe my room is time to tidy up. Haha!

When the clock reach to the 12am, I firstly send regards to my both Brothers, Kin Wai and Boon. Then sent to Hueih Li and Chee Loung. Lastly I sent the regards to all my contacts in my handphone, about 130 people I think. Of course, I recieve some feedback, and some of them didn't reconize me also. Hoho! Anyway, best wishes to them once again.

Tomorrow night I will back to Ipoh. Don't know what I can do when go back. Hoho! Better prepare for my final. Chee Loung have to back KL at Sunday. Hope that can ask him come out da kei once again. I wonder now what Kin Wai doing, what Boon doing......and what Hueih Li doing, what Thian Kiat doing.....and all of you. Hoho.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. ^_^
GOD BLESS EVERYONE. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts