When I used to be......

Used to be in a habit,
is such a horror thingy,
you know?
It makes you have great achievements in whole life,
ans also makes you be down and become a failure.
Although, it seems make you special.

Recently is quite a bad days for me.
Really unfortunately, I broke my back bone.
Just a small piece, but makes me pain for days,
hard to walk, and hard to live.
I wonder why I made this just because cycling,
in normal condition, you know?
Family asked, friends asked, doctor asked, WHY?
My answer: God Knows!!

Because of this, I delay my assignment.
But actually, these should not be happened.

I wonder, I always slower than most people.
I learned form 2 maths at form 3;
I learned to consult people after I quit my work;
I learned some theories after a year and everything are done;
I learned some games after everyone changed to new game;
And somehow, I graduated after my friends are worked for 1 or 2 years......

This is very special. I always be the late one,
even though most of the day I be earlier in any meetings or classes.
But somehow, I hate this, very hate it!!!
I planned all things, and why still will be late?
Even an assignment, such a simple thingy......

I never blame others at here.
I only will blame myself.
Who knows? And who cares......?

I bring others to rush or doomed.
I'm temporary not a good leader.
I just wish everything is done,
and hope time pass a bit slower.

You know?
I wish you can be with me now.
But where are you?
I hope there is someone who can cares of me now,
remind me what to do and what not to eat,
sadly, where are you now?

And, why I can be like this?
Too playful on this matter!!!!!!

>.< I'm not feel well......

Comments

Popular Posts