You are online......

I saw you online, in MSN.

As usual, I click on it, open your chat box.

Wish to say hi to you.

But never thought that,

my mind is tell me I'll going to type the word,

and you sure remember what is the word I use to call you.

I used to it.

I just stop my finger, tell myself not to do that.


Suffer, these days will be suffer.

I know that, forget or put down something is really difficult.

I wonder how much time I need to use.

I wonder why God is letting me feel the feelings that you have before.

I know, finally the God giving me lectures.


I told myself everyday a word, WHATEVER.

I hope in future days,

I will slowly accept it.


Finally,

you offline.

I know,

Never have chance to see that word again.


Cold,

the weather is very cold now.

I'm sneezing....

Comments

Popular Posts